Vendor Terms & Conditions
Bridal Expo Rules and Regulations
Schedule – April 7, 2019 Show
Venue: Glendalough Convention Center at Doubletree by Hilton, 2431 N. Glenstone Ave., Springfield, MO
Vendor Setup: Sunday, April 7th from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Vendor Teardown: Sunday, April 7th from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Expo Hours: Sunday, April 7th from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Booths – Setup:
- Single Booth Size: 10’X10’. Your booth comes with 1 table with linens and 2 chairs. Extra tables are $10 each and electricity is $20 extra. Wifi is complimentary.
Additional equipment and services may be ordered directly through your preferred vendor.
The venue is still under construction but almost finished. More info will be posted and emailed closer to show date.
Fire Department Regulations:
- Regular 6’ wide fire aisles must be maintained.
- No open flames (sternos allowed).
- Fire lanes must be kept clean – 10 minute unload curb time is permitted.
- NO ALCOHOL may be served, sold or distributed by any exhibitor at any time at the Wedding Show. Failure to comply will result in immediate dismissal from Wedding Show without refund.
- Sample sized food items or non-alcoholic beverages may be distributed by exhibitors during the Wedding Show.
- Tape, nails, tacks or screws may not be used to attach displays or signs to floor, walls or ceiling.
- Exhibitors are required to leave booths set up until the close of the Wedding Show. Exhibitors that begin dismantling booth prior to show close will forfeit receiving the Bridal Registration list via email and not be allowed to register for the following year’s Wedding Show.
- All necessary power cords and interior booth lighting must be provided by Vendor.
- Each vendor must register with Springfield Wedding Show upon arrival to set up the booth space.
- The City of Springfield requires all participating businesses to obtain a temporary business permit in order to participate in the show. Vendors are required to obtain this permit at least TWO WEEKS before the show. The Group Sales Event Application can be found at www.springfieldmo.gov/DocumentCenter/View/21870.
- All aisle spaces must be kept open and shall not be used for exhibit demonstration purposes.
- Booth spaces must be kept clean and orderly.
- All signs must be professional produced of quality acceptable to Springfield Wedding Show. Signs must be freestanding or on an easel or mounted to the booth. Questionable displays, signs, items or promotions will be removed as requested by Springfield Wedding Show.
- No vehicles may park near the wedding show entrance for advertising unless curbside parking is paid for in addition to the exhibitor booth space. Vehicle must be approved by Springfield Wedding Show.
- Only literature from contracted vendors will be allowed to be distributed. Violations will result in immediate removal from the event without refund.
- Any equipment causing excessive noise or annoyance will not be allowed.
Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Lyndsie Claire, LLC DBA Springfield Wedding Show may cancel contract at any time and reserves the right to refuse rental facilities of the venue and participation unless full payment is made, in advance, as outlined in the Wedding Show Rules & Regulations, under “Deposits and Payments”.
- In the event of inclement weather, the show will not be cancelled. No refunds will be made to Exhibitor.
- It is expressly understood and agreed (a) that Exhibitor is an independent contractor and Springfield Wedding Show shall exercise no supervision or control over the employees of the Exhibitor or others in the service of Exhibitor, and (b) that Springfield Wedding Show shall provide no special services other than those specifically set out in Exhibitor Order Form. Springfield Wedding Show reserves the right to approve all products/services displayed by Exhibitor. Springfield Wedding Show further reserves the right to confiscate or demand removal of any and all products/services that Springfield Wedding Show deems inappropriate. Refusal by Exhibitor to remove inappropriate materials may result in immediate expulsion of Exhibitor from the Expo.
- It is agreed that Exhibitor will comply with all laws – federal, state and local, including all ordinances of the city of Springfield, Missouri – and all rules, regulations and requirements of the Police and Fire Departments, and any and all requirements specifically made by the Fire Marshall in connection with the exhibition and/or presentations occurring hereunder, and shall obey any other regulations of any municipal authority of the City of Springfield, Missouri. Exhibitor will obtain and pay for all necessary permits, licenses, taxes on tickets used in connection with the exhibition and/or presentations hereunder, and will not do or suffer to be done anything on said premises during the term of the Expo in violation of any such laws, ordinances, rules or requirements, and if the Springfield Wedding Show and/or Springfield Wedding Show calls attention of said Exhibitor or any person employed by or admitted to said premises by said Exhibitor, the Exhibitor will immediately desist from and correct such violation.
- Exhibitor agrees that Springfield Wedding Show shall be free and clear of all liabilities and expenses which Exhibitor may incur in connection with or during Exhibitor’s use of the convention center.
- Exhibitor shall assume full responsibility for any damages done to the area rented by Exhibitor in the building or facilities which may occur during the period of time by Exhibitor.
- In the event Springfield Wedding Show shall, due to conditions beyond its control, find it impossible to provide the Old Glass Place and facilities as provided herein, Exhibitor agrees that Springfield Wedding Show shall be held harmless from any liability which Exhibitor may have incurred in connection with said rental of the premises. This provision includes building damage to such an extent to render the facility unfit for use as determined by Springfield Wedding Show caused by fire, flood, tornado, wind storm, vandalism, civil turmoil or any other act over which Springfield Wedding Show has not control. In the event of said damage to the building, Springfield Wedding Show shall return Exhibitor’s payment, less and amount representing the pro rate of expenses incurred by Springfield Wedding Show on behalf of Exhibitor, and the agreement shall be void.
- Exhibitor agrees not to transfer or assign any part of the premises, to any person, firm, organization or corporation, without the prior written consent of Springfield Wedding Show.
- All Exhibitors representing any type of product or service at the Springfield Wedding Show must sign the Terms & Conditions with Springfield Wedding Show. No products or services may be represented by any individual or business without acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
- Booth Sharing: Springfield Wedding Show does not allow sharing or subleasing. Every business that participates in the Wedding Show in any way must have a SIGNED CONTRACT with Springfield Wedding Show. No sharing or subleasing. An example would be a florist providing a floral arrangement in exchange for placing cards or literature at the booth. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED! All multi-business business must have a booth for every business represented at the standard rate per business. All literature in any form, must be from the business that has a contract with Springfield Wedding Show.
- Cancellation by Exhibitor: In the event Exhibitor needs to cancel their commitment with Springfield Wedding Show, Exhibitor agrees to forfeit all paid monies. No cancellation refunds will be made.
- Setup and Teardown Times: Exhibitor agrees to abide by the times outlined by Springfield Wedding Show in the Wedding Show Rules & Regulations for Setup and Teardown times. Failure to abide by these times may result in additional rental feed due to the venue.
- Early Teardown: Due to liability, a $100 fine will be levied upon any business who tears down their booth before the GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY & ALL THE BRIDES HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING. In addition, the brides contact list will be forfeited. The second time the Exhibitor does not comply with this rule, they will be denied further participation with Springfield Wedding Show. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Deposits: If paying a deposit of 50% to reserve your booth space, all balances MUST be paid in full no later than 30 days before the show. Vendors must be paid in full by 3/7/18 for the April 2019 show.
- Door Prizes – Exhibitors may give away prizes although they are not required. Exhibitors must be responsible for providing their own door prize boxes & registration cards. At the end of the show, exhibitors will write the winners name and display it in their booth on a colored slip provided by Springfield Wedding Show. The brides will walk through the show one last time to see if they have won.
- Exhibitor agrees that the list of attending brides is not required to be made available to exhibitor by Springfield Wedding Show and is not included in the booth rental. The list will be emailed to any exhibitor in good standing with Springfield Wedding Show one-week following the show. Exhibitor agrees not to sell, lend or otherwise transfer names collected at the show, to any business or individual for any reason. Exhibitor agrees to be held liable for any unauthorized use of the list and names collected at the show according to the Exhibitor Contract with Springfield Wedding Show.