You can expect an array of wedding professionals. The booths are designed to give you ideas for your wedding in the latest colors and trends. You can meet vendors face-to-face, ask questions, and see the latest wedding must-haves.
We welcome anyone to attend. Bring your fiancé, wedding party, friends or family members. Tickets are $5 cash at the door. Children 12 and under are free.
1) Pre-printed address labels - Vendors may ask you for your contact info in order to enter your name into drawings to win extras for your wedding day. Writing your personal info over and over can get exhausting. Labels are quick and easy. Print up labels with your name, your groom's name, wedding date, street address, email address, phone number and any other information you wish to include.
2) Checkbook - Some vendors offer specials if you book with them that day. Their calendars fill up fast so have your checkbook handy to reserve your date.
3) Calendar/Planner/Inspirational Photos - Be ready to jot down notes, dates, contact info, etc...It's always a good idea to be prepared and organized. A lot of brides bring their tablets to show vendors their Idea Boards/Look Books.
Dress is generally casual, with most attendees wearing t-shirts and jeans. Wear comfortable shoes! You’ll easily spend an hour or more at the show. You’ll likely spend most of that time up walking around.
- Always ask wedding vendors if they are available for your wedding date before you ask anything else. This helps you both immediately tell whether or not you’re a good fit!
- How can they help bring your specific vision to life – whether that’s rustic-chic or Hollywood glamour?
Can they provide their services at your venue location?
- What is their show special, and when does the offer expire?
Some vendors may sample food and cake or offer treats.
The bride or groom is automatically signed up for the giveaway when one registers (only 1 per couple is necessary). You must be present to win. The drawing is held at 4:00 pm. You must be engaged to be married to win.
Your booth is 10X10' and comes with a table with linens and 2 chairs. Extra tables are $10 and electric is $20. You must provide your own extension cord and/or power strip. Wi-fi is complimentary. Your business will be featured on our Facebook page in the month prior to the event and you'll be listed in our vendor directory from the time your register until 30 days after the show.
Yes. Sample sized foods are acceptable. Retail sales of food to attendees are not permitted.
No, alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be distributed by any entity. Any violations of this policy will result in immediate removal from the Wedding Show.
Sunday, April 7th from 9:00 am.to 12:30 pm
Sunday, April 7th from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Sunday, April 7th from 1:00 pm to 4:00
The Glendalough Convention Center at Doubletree by Hilton on North Glenstone is still under construction but will be finished by show date. We'll update details about vendor setup closer to the show date.